Thursday, October 22We Deliver News To You

Tag: U.S. salary

Economy and Finance

Michael Farr: The problem with the U.S. economy is there are too many poor people

Are you in the top 1%, 5% or 10% of the U.S. salary and riches scale? In the event that you are, congrats on being rich and monetarily effective. Bravo too for not being a major aspect of our present monetary difficulties. You're shielded from the headwinds influencing the other 90% of your kindred residents. It's anything but difficult to despise the rich for all that they have and all that you don't, however the rich aren't the issue. A large portion of the rich were rich 10 years back and have gotten more extravagant. The greater part of the rich were rich 10 years prior and have gotten more extravagant. The rich are acceptable at being rich; they purchase costly houses, vehicles, planes, and different toys. They enlist individuals and make a few positions however insufficient to h...